2008年11月28日星期五

LOFI: Manic Street Preachers Live HITEC Star Hall Hong Kong 26 November 2008 [FLAC] 海賊盤

已經釋出,FLAC音源,錄取效果不錯,541MB 我已成功DL,如何俾大家呢?

Seeder Info:

Manic Street Preachers HITEC Star Hall Hong Kong 26th November 2008

Recorded from the balcony, right of the stage, using Sony MZ-NH1 (Hi-MD/Hi-SP) + Sony ECM-719 --> WAV --> EQ --> Individual tracks (Goldwave) --> FLAC (Level 8).

Set:
01 Motorcycle Emptiness
02 Autumnsong
03 La Tristesse Durera
04 Faster
05 You Stole The Sun From My Heart
06 Everything Must Go
07 Ocean Spray
08 Masses Against The Classes
09 You Love Us
10 Pennyroyal Tea
11 Send Away The Tigers
12 A Design For Life
13 Small Black Flowers That Grow In The Sky
14 Your Love Alone
15 Umbrella
16 1985
17 Little Baby Nothing
18 Motown Junk
19 If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next

This was my first visit to the HITEC Star Hall in “inconvenient” Kowloon Bay. Although my first impressions of the venue were not favourable, the sound was pretty good (better than at Asia World Expo), and I would go back there.

The atmosphere (what there was) was lost on the balcony - the audiences' part of A Design For Life was inaudible. The recording is pretty good, and the sound settles down after Autumnsong, after I moved to neutralise the chatty Chinese girls next to me...one had brought a tambourine!

Manics' first visit to HK...I wonder if they'll return.

6 則留言:

匿名 說...

Excellent!
Is there a torrent? do u bother to upload the file(s) to table561's iDisk?
I always wonder how to convert Flac to m4a or mp3 so that I can listen to the songs on the go, any ideas mate?

匿名 說...

BTW, I got two little videos up on my Facebook. Not of decent quality though, they captured the precious moments.

匿名 說...

如我 up 個 320K mp3 上 iDisk,遲 d再俾個 FLAC 你,好嗎?

FLAC 轉檔,最簡單是用一個大陸winamp叫 "千千靜聽" click 幾個便可以,不用攪codec。

匿名 說...

Cool! I think mp3 is okay for me. (I dun have space for keeping Flac) Thx.
千千靜聽,呵呵,個名好鬼大陸。

匿名 說...

up幾次都唔成功,有咩原因呢?

匿名 說...

Perhaps it's a problem of the browser u used?
were u using IE?
it doesn't work greatly with Web 2.0.
Try 2 use Firefox or Safari instead.